Data visualisation training from introductory to specialist
Adam Frost and Tobias Sturt of Add Two offer bespoke data visualisation training to suit all needs. Our core offer, based on our long-running Guardian Masterclass, provides a general introduction to all aspects of modern information design.
Moving through the four key components of good data viz practice (Data, Story, Chart, Design), we suggest best practice examples and share tried-and-tested advice on how to make your data stories meaningful and engaging. We cover both static graphics and interactive dashboards. Each course includes two hands-on workshop sessions, based on client data wherever possible.
We also provide a range of other courses - including Data Visualisation in Powerpoint and Interactive Storytelling. Alternatively, we can create entirely bespoke courses, based on specific client challenges, or offer quick hour-long introductions to data visualisation as a design practice.
Get in touch to find out more. We're at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill in the form below.
AN INTRODUCTION TO DATA VISUALISATION:
Based on our popular Guardian masterclass, this one-day course covers:
- Finding a story in your data
- Structuring your story for specific audiences
- Finding the right chart for your audience
- How to use design principles to create a more engaging story
- How to use interactive tools to tell more immersive stories
- Interactive charting and interface design
- Two practical workshop sessions
- Recommended tools, software and resources
Other one-day courses:
- Data visualisation in PowerPoint
- Making interactive data visualisations
- Data visualisation for researchers
- Data visualisation for editors and journalists
- Structuring a business intelligence dashboard
Get in touch for full course descriptions. We're at email@example.com
We also offer bespoke consultancy for specific client products or reports.